9.01.2011

Truffled Sea Salt Cashews


When hosting a get-together, have you ever spent hours making the most delicious hors d’oeuvres, only to find yourself wanting to lock out your guests and devour everything all by yourself? This is one of those hors d’oeuvres. Well, that isn’t exactly true. Truffled Sea Salt Cashews will undoubtedly turn you into a greedy party host, yet they won’t take hours to make. In fact, you can make this tasty appetizer in the same amount of time that it takes to make a cocktail. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to go turn off all the lights, pretend I’m not home, and hope that my expected guests can’t hear me chomping on what was supposed to be their intended bar snack.



Truffled Sea Salt Cashews

Ingredients

2 cups unsalted cashews
2 teaspoons truffle oil
½ teaspoon sea salt

Method

If you’d like, you can toast the cashews on a baking sheet in the oven briefly (I didn’t). Mix cashews, truffle oil, and sea salt in a bowl. Allow to sit for a bit to let the oil infuse and enjoy with cocktails!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess you will want to get a facebook icon to your site. I just marked down this site, but I must make this manually. Just my $.02 :)

My blog:
Rachat de credit rachatdecredit.net